Why List Your Home With Us?
Choosing a listing agent is one of the most important decisions you can make when selling your home in Palm Coast or Flagler Beach. Having a real estate expert on your side is key to selling quickly, for more money, and with peace of mind. We have represented many homeowners in this area during their home sales, and we would be happy to help you with every detail of your own home sale. If you have any questions about how we at ParkSide Realty Group can help you achieve your financial goals, or if you want to list your home with us, just call us at 800.931.2071.
We Take Care of All the Details
Wondering why you should choose a REALTOR® instead of any other licensed real estate agent? A REALTOR® abides by a strict code of ethics and maintains a higher level of knowledge than agents who are not REALTORS®. When you work with our team of dedicated REALTORS®, we will:
- Keep you updated. We give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace including price, financing and terms of competing properties.
- Give you objective advice. We help our home sellers evaluate every buyer's proposal, then write an appropriate legally binding sale agreement.
- Provide the answers you need. Between the initial sales agreement and settlement, questions may arise. We'll make sure to answer any and every question you have.
- Keep the process moving. We will help you move your transaction smoothly to settlement, even if you face unexpected issues.
We Price Your Home Correctly
Determining the best asking price for a home can be one of the most challenging aspects of selling a home. It's also one of the most important. A Comparative Market Analysis (often called a CMA) is essential to determine the value of your home and ultimately help you sell for the most money possible. Location and characteristics of the property are the key elements in determining value. Therefore, the basis for valuation is similar properties in your area.
When we evaluate your home, our market analysis takes into account recent sales of comparable properties and the quantity and quality of comparable properties currently on the market in Palm Coast and Flagler Beach. The desired end result is to find a price that will attract a willing and able buyer in a reasonable time.
How We Determine a Listing Price
Once we've determined the market value of your home, you can decide on an offering price that will achieve your goals. Generally, the price should not exceed the value by more than 5% or potential buyers may not even make offers. Naturally, if you want to sell quickly your asking price should be very near the value. Here are a few tips to keep in mind about pricing:
- A house that is priced right from the beginning achieves the highest proceeds.
- Realistic pricing will achieve maximum price in a reasonable time.
- Your cost or profit desire is irrelevant; the market determines the price.
- The cost of improvements are almost always more than the added value.
- Houses that remain on the market for a long time do not get shown.
We Use a Variety of Marketing Strategies
Home buyers may use several information sources during their home search, but they are most likely to find the home they actually purchase through a real estate professional. That's why it's crucial to choose a REALTOR® with extensive marketing resources who can connect you with a buyer who wants your home.
Our Detailed Home Marketing Plan
From the first week your home is on the market until you accept an offer on your property, we will follow a detailed marketing plan to make sure your home sells as quickly as possible and for the most money as possible. Here is a quick look at our marketing strategy.
1st Week on the Market
- Enter your listing into the MLS system
- Put up the "For Sale" sign
- Install lock box
- Take property photos
- Prepare a property flyer/brochure
- Submit your property listing with photos to select real estate websites
- Featured your listing on our website, PalmCoastHomesForSale.net
- Add your listing to our ParkSide App, free on iTunes and Google Play
2nd Week on the Market
- Prepare flyers to go out to 100 neighbors
- Email top-producing real estate agents
- Prepare and place advertisements with select print and online media outlets
3rd Week on the Market
- Prepare for an Open House, should you want one
- Review current showings with you
- Handle incoming calls and schedule showing appointments
- Pre-qualify buyers
- Present all offers and recommend counter-offer strategies
- Review price based on agent input and market conditions
- Obtain an acceptable contract on your property!
ParkSide Realty Group's Listing Services
When you choose us to list your Palm Coast or Flagler Beach home, we offer the following services to ensure that it sells quickly and for top dollar:
- Research comparable properties and determine your home's market value
- Create a marketing plan specific for your property
- Coordinate and monitor the settlement process
- Provide you with a list of tips to prepare for showings
- Give you a checklist of ways to increase your home's appeal
We can make your home sale a hassle-free process that will ultimately net you more money at the closing table. If you're eager for excellent service and support, invaluable home selling resources, and a team who will work tirelessly to make sure your home sells promptly, list your home with ParkSide Realty Group! Ready to get started? Contact us at 800.931.2071 or ask for your free home evaluation.