Palm Coast Plantation
|Price Range:||$298,500 - $975,000|
|Sqft:||2,100 - 4,800|
|Palm Coast Luxury Communities:||yes|
A great place to call home, The Intracoastal Community of Palm Coast Plantation features a freshwater lake and many amenities. Palm Coast Plantation is located just minutes from Flagler Beach and adjacent to a 4,000 square foot wildlife preserve, this community is truly unique.
Mini Market Update for Palm Coast Plantation. Updated 3/21/12
- Number of Homes Available: 13
- Number of Pending Sales (Under Contract):7
- Average Days on Market: 135
- Average List Price: $460,550
- Average Price per Sq Ft: $160.11
- Price Range:$298,500 - $975,000
Palm Coast Plantation Community Lifestyle
- Recreation and Fitness - Plenty of opportunities to stay fit and enjoy the outdoors are available to residents of Palm Coast Plantation. Enjoy a workout in the fitness center, a swim in the large pool or a game of basketball or shuffleboard. How about a game of tennis? There are plenty of walking and biking trails and for you fishermen enjoy fishing the stocked lake in the center of the community. Palm Coast Plantation also offers RV storage and Boat Storage.
- Social & Entertainment-Palm Coast Plantation's clubhouse spans 7,000 square feet and sits on the freshwater lake. The clubhouse is the perfect place to host community and family events.
- Education - Palm Coast Plantation is a short drive to both public and private schools in Flagler County.
- Health & Wellness - In addition to the fitness club in Palm Coast Plantation just a few miles away is Flagler Hospital and many clinics and health care options.
Contact your Palm Coast Plantation Property Experts - The Orak Team
Simply contact the Orak Team and schedule your personally guided tour today of the waterfront community of Palm Coast Plantation! You may also call The Orak Team in Palm Coast, Florida at 386-931-4153.