Palm Coast Home Buyers FAQ's
Answering Your Palm Coast Home Buying Questions
Buying a Palm Coast home is both thrilling and a bit unnerving, especially if you're trying to do so long distance. The assortment of luxury lifestyle communities in Flagler County can make a community choice a tough decision. Both experienced home buyers and first-time buyers alike will benefit from the frequently asked questions below. Before you begin your Flalger County Home Search, it is recommended that you prepare yourself for the journey by educating yourself. This will ensure you are a knowledgeable home buyer prepared to make a confident home buying decision.
Q - I'm going to purchase a property long distance? Is this Possible? What are the steps involved?
A - Purchasing a property can be tough enough in person, but can me a much more daunting task when you are not physically able to inspect the property or be present for closing. Your Palm Coast Realtor should be experienced with these situations and know how to efficiently handle the purchase and closing process for a customer that is not in town. Here are some things to consider:
- The first step is to find that perfect property. This website is an excellent resource, especially the area info page which has an interactive map and description of all communities in the area with all listings in each community.
- Once a property has been chosen a decision needs to be made. Do you book an appointment to view the property? In some cases you may wish to purchase with a contingency to view the property in a reasonable period, thereby taking the property off the market and effectively "holding" it until you can have a look. In other cases you may choose to buy without a personal inspection. While this process can be a little nerve racking, an experienced agent will be able to provide you with many photos, even video if needed to give you a birds eye view of the property. Also, your agent can help you to look over the property disclosures and even arrange the home inspection so you have as much information as possible.
- Whether or not you come to town to inspect the property, being present for the closing or settlement is definitely not mandatory. Most title companies are quite familiar with the "mail away" closing process to those in other states or even other countries. Most documentation can be sent via email/mail and effectively mailed back.
Your next step is to contact us. The ParkSide Realty Group are your Flagler County Real Estate Specialists and we'll protect your interest and manage the details of the real estate transaction on your behalf to your complete satisfaction.
Q - With so Many Gated and Golf Course Communities in Palm Coast How Do I Choose the Right Community for me?
A - The first step is to find an experienced Real Estate Team to become your partner in the process. Here are some thoughts in that regard.
- What are your lifestyle interests? Health and Fitness? Culture? Do you like to golf, maybe so but does your partner? It's important to find a community that will make the entire family happy.
- Does your agent have the answers? Or do they know where to find them? It is vitally important to pick a Real Estate Team that is very knowledgeable about the different communities and has the resources to get you the important answers to your questions. Questions such as "Is there an HOA (Homeowner Association) Fee?" and "Is there a fee to use the recreation facilities and amenities?" should be asked and are important to your bottom line and decision making. Many of the communities in Palm Coast do have separate and very different community structures, just ask us and we'll get you the answers!
Palm Coast and Flagler Beach offer many property choices from golf course homes, to luxury Oceanfront Estates.
Let's Get Started!
Are you ready to schedule a visit or make that initial inquiry? If so, contact us today and together we will review your lifestyle desires and your budget to help you find the right Palm Coast Property for you!